7.23.2007

San Diego Comic Con 2007! Table N-4

Yes, it's that time of the year...Comic Con 2007 is this weekend!!

Please come see me in the Small Press section at Table N-4. I'm sharing with The Tired Girl Collective, a group of talented women with tons of fun stuff to see...

What will I be selling, you ask?
Well...I'm thrilled to debut Issue 1 of WonderToast's preschool comic series:

WonderToast Wonders About: The Alphabet !!!!


WonderToast teaches the alphabet using some really cool and exotic foods from all over the world. It's targeted towards pre-schoolers, but I GUARANTEE that adults will learn something new too!

I'll be selling the new comic, some AWESOME toddler T's with images from the comic (seriously guys, these are gonna sell out fast), my bilingual children's book, and some original paintings!

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments: